Sunday, June 27, 2004

Czar Red #7

Thank you for the graciousness to extend the time; I told Marie before I left I was going to be gone for the weekend and I was really excited about this post, I'm sorry that I have to cram my answer into such a short time :/

You ask for shallowness and honesty? My perfect man ...

He'd have very expressive eyes -- I'd prefer blue. He'd be adventurous and love the outdoors. He'd look sexy pitching a tent and changing a baby's diapers. He'd be just a little needy -- enough to make me feel important but not so much that I suffocate under his weight. He'd be intelligent and headstrong but not afriad to admit when I'm right. He'd be sexually experimental -- he'd appreciate both gentle romancing and crazy encounters. He'd love all things geeky. He'd have a deep voice and smell oh-so-damn good. He'll be passionate about more than just me, whatever hobbies he persues. He'll be a heater, very warm to cuddle up against. He'll respect the little moments. He'd be a talented chef even if his speciality is grilled cheese sandwiches. He wouldn't mind admitting that a romantic movie makes him cry. He'll look sexy in a hat. He'll know how to knit and want a garden for our kids to play in. He'll be patient with me. He'll be taller than me and enjoy resting his chin on my head. He'll love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home