Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Jack Black #2

To Annie Hall,

Hey, Fuck You. Life is beautiful, you sad pessimist you.

Love,

Jack



"True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness."
--Friedrich Nietzsche

The beautiful thing about life is this, after any given time increment of shit and bad luck you may suffer, if your eyes are open, you often will experience some of the best things that your days have to offer. Example, several months ago I recieved a speeding ticket, the propensity of the violation i do not rememeber, but what i do remember is feeling extremely ripped off and angry, because i had just paid off the fine for my last ticket. After the officer and I went our seperate ways i was doomed to a horrible mood then i turned the radio back up (which makes me think of how strange it is for the first thing that I do when i get pulled over is to turn the radio off)I heard Sammy Hagar's hit tune, "I can't drive 55". Instantly my outlook on life was back to where it was prior to the roadside penalty. No, my outlook was better and brighter than it had been for a long time. After i made it through the tunnel of tough luck and rough breaks I reach the light at the end in the form of Classic Rock Gold.


There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle The other is as though everything is a miracle.
--Albert Einstein

Enough said here. Had Any ever searched for "Life quotes" on Yahoo's search engine, like me, she may have never thought so lowly of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home